Windows can start due to stop error 0x0000007b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. :)

I'm trying to reformat my laptop (Acer Aspire One) using Windows Pro Sp2. At first, it hung at 34-minute mark. then after some modifications, it continued. but after the installation, the windows wont start. it will go to choose OS menu. when i choose windows xp pro in the menu, it will just reboot itself. then i also tried going to the advanced options menu, tried every selection, but nothing worked. it is with one of the option that i saw this stop error : 0x0000007b (0xf7a62524, 0xc00000034, 0x0000000, 0x0000000).

please help me. i dont know what to do.. i need to use my laptop very soon for my thesis presentation! :(

yes i did. but after the formatting stage, it kept coming back to the part where it stopped. i read some articles, and follwed the instructions such as to delete .inf files. i did that and the installation proceed. after which, i can no longer log on to windows. it seems that the files i deleted take part in the windows start-up.. help me please.

ok let's try reinstalling windows this time let's do the NOT quick format so that it will erase everything off. Sorry lack of better words
If you need instructions on how to do anything just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back