Windows Live Messenger Error 81000306. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying for a few hours to sign into my Windows Live Account. It keeps trying to sign in for like 2 minutes straight and then says Error 81000306. I have tried everything the help website told me to. It still doesn't work. But what is weird is I tried my friends account, and it worked. If anyone at all knows how I can fix this problem, please let me know. I'm on WLM all the time. It's killing me not being able to chat with friends!!

Oh my goodness! I am really getting fed up with Windows Live Messenger. I use Vista, and that last tip was a bit confusing. But I tried everything else in that thread. It still doesn't work! Should I just try contacting MSN to see if they can figure out why my account isnt working? My friend's still does, and I made a new one for the time being, and that one works. I am not exactly the best technical person. I have no idea what it could be. It is driving me CRAZY. :(

I don't use this program, but wondered since you did this:
and I made a new one for the time being, and that one works

fs deleting or removing the other account an option?

Call it a glitch in cyberspace! Thanks for the update and glad it's working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back