Windows Vista God Mode Dilemma

I Know this has been discussed to a limited extent on the forum, but none of the answers have worked for me. I have Windows vista and read an article produced by Techspot, and installed the god mode file on Windows Vista. I have an HP Pavilion (that I love and has been extremely stable through the years). The file produced a continuous loop of Windows Explorer.

Not only so, but the same thing happens when I boot in safe mode; this also has a continuas loop turning on and off, and I cannot access files in order to delete the god mode file. The screen simply flaches a scaled down desktop which I cannot access.

The too, I booted "safe mode with command prompo", but don't know how to log as administrator (actually I am the only administrator).

So I am asking Techspot to help me correct what I have done.

Thanks.

Find the Windows installation disk that accompanied your desktop PC and do a fresh install of Vista. When it is fully updated, which will take forever, leave it alone. It's certainly time to buy a new computer if it's all that you have.

Find the Windows installation disk that accompanied your desktop PC and do a fresh install of Vista. When it is fully updated, which will take forever, leave it alone. It's certainly time to buy a new computer if it's all that you have.
In other words, Techspot owes me a fully loaded computer.

You decided to install "God Mode" and it went wrong but that's not down to the forum. It's best to do plenty of reading up before trying iffy sounding software or tweaks. We all screw up from time to time. That's the nature of PCs. If this is your first big mistake you've been fortunate. You said all was going well previously so get back to where you were and if you want to experiment back up your system beforehand.

Back