Windows Vista won't load past the MS load screen

Hello I have a toshiba laptop that won't load past the Microsoft corporation screen. I've tried every option under the f8 screen f12 screen and f2 screen I don't know where the recovery disk is grrrrr any suggestions please help. When I go to f10 function I see

Edit Windows boot options for: Microsoft Windows Vista

Path: \Windows\system32\winload.exe

Partition: 2
Hard Disk: 38941c91

[ /NOEXECUTE=OPTIN

WHen I try to debug or repair or enable boot logging several things come up. Possibly lists of successfull boots not sure and at the bottom it says please wait then nothing happens.

My main concern and most important thing I want to do at this point is save my pics and videos and PDF's and misc documents. Once I do that I don't care if someone drop kicks this laptop. I need to know my options on how to recover these items from a laptop that won't boot completely.

What I'm working with:
1 Toshiba Laptop that won't boot past Microsoft Corp. screen
1 working desktop tower that needs to be connected through Ethernet in order to get online though.

What I don't have:
A monitor for my desktop tower
External hard drive or flash drive
Toshiba recovery disk

I have attempted to "reset RAM" by removing and reinstalling-no fix

I wonder if there is a external hard drive that does not need an initial setup, but I can plug it in and it automatically grabs my media and docs, because, remember my laptop won't go any further then OS load screen. I don't have a problem buying a few things to help me save my files but I'm looking for the best and cheapest fix. When I'm troubleshooting on the laptop through F keys it seems this issue I'm having is so simple to fix, the solution is right there somewhere but I can't figure it out. Please help me

I do get options when I hit F8. It's the ADVANCED BOOT OPTIONS screen. When I select safe mode it gets stuck loading.

The last item showing is Loaded: \Windows\system32\drivers\crcdisk.sys and its stuck on Please wait....... Nothing happens

Back