Windows will not load error pxe E53 pxe M0F

gkwolfman

Wanted to clean (erase ) the wifes harddrive from all her crap (Toshiba Sat A200-Vista OS) with the two recovery discs supplied with laptop. When the choices came up, I choose to delete hard drive and partitions? When erased, using the first of the two discs, the message in the attached jpeg showed up. Now, I can not get Windows to boot up, but,, I can access bios (with F12), How does this pc , windows, or hard drive fare for us now.??? I have never opened a lap top before, but , have rebuilt or ""r & r "" desktops towers plenty of times. Please help me out, please. Thanks in advance. Oh, by the way, in the jpeg, the Intel UNDI part is the first of the error, then repeats for infinity.0000 error booting.jpg

I want to add, that when I disconnect the ethernet cord, error goes to check cable, like it is trying to boot from the internet???

PXE is an attempt to boot from the network. As you "clean (erase ) the wifes harddrive from all her crap", you now need an install CD. If you had just done the R & R using the Toshiba CDs, you would have been done.

Yes, haste makes waste, on my part for not doing the out of box recovery. But, I just thought the attached jpeg of the discs for recovery would boot up Windows from the disc on a blank (erased) hard drive. Apparently not. I wonder if I could get a ISO image dvd to boot up???0001 recovery discs.jpg

Problem has been solved. Unhooked Ethernet cord and ac power cord for over 24 hrs. Decided to power up again, still same error but with no Ethernet attached, inserted Toshiba Recovery Disc One of Two and powered off. Then powered up holding "c" until Toshiba appears and letting go of "c" button. Atlas, disc loaded and starting loading files. I had opted for all partitions and data to be deleted first prior to all errors, so , I opted for Recovery of Out Of Box selection and all is good.

Back