Windows XP BSoD tcpip.sys

hi everyone!!

i have problem with tcpip.sys, every time when BSOD show up it says something about tcpip.sys...
i used this toll for colecting infos: BSOD_XP_v1.3_jcgriff2_PROD.exe
there is all informations about my system and there is MiniDump files, 4 of them....
mediafire.com/?bujp1cois1uphwn

here is picture of last bsod error:
img64.imageshack.us/i/dsc00028da.jpg/

maybe its some driver outdated?
my net is good, scanned ,no viruses...

tnx

tcpip.sys is a Windows driver having to with networking/internet connection. Did you build this system or buy it?

tcpip.sys is a Windows driver having to with networking/internet connection. Did you build this system or buy it?

i downloaded that win xp from some torrent and it worked good without errors...

btw BSOD
Address In Stack: tcpip.sys+7875

when i instaled system it already have atheros network driver, i instaled over it my TP LINK Drivers... that is maybe wrong or ...

So you're using an illegal copy of XP? Will it activate? Remove all network drivers in the device manager and reinstall the correct driver once more...

So you're using an illegal copy of XP? Will it activate? Remove all network drivers in the device manager and reinstall the correct driver once more...

i uninstaled everything and instaled again , btw i uninstaled ethernet network controler when i try to instal drivers for it is says: the file "nvefdxp.sys" on NVIDIA nForce Networking controller Driver disc 1 needed

is that important to instal drivers for it or no? if it is important were to find that drivers...?

Back