Windows XP not installing

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I came home from vacation this week and some how i turned on my computer and it starts to load then asks how i want to start it, so i try all of them and still i get the blue screen of death and my computer just restarts and restarts.

When i try to reinstall windows it lets me get to the screen and the agreenments but then it starts doing it then boom, it says i have no previous version of windows and wont let me install it..

Someone plaese help, i just wanna play WOW...

If Windows XP is already on the computer, the problem isn't installing, it's not loading. By 'trying them all out' when asked how you wanted to start it, goodness knows what you've done!

WHAT did you try?? Why are you trying to reinstall Windows when the problem is it won't load! Do you know what Safe Mode looks like? Is it possible that someone used the computer while you were away?

This is going to require going into the BIOS. I strongly suggest you get someone who is more computer literate to help you with that.

If I interpret this correctly, I think he means the screen where he can boot using safe mode, normal, last known good configuration, etc. If none of those worked and you get a blue screen, can you post what error message you get?

mailpup said:
If I interpret this correctly, I think he means the screen where he can boot using safe mode, normal, last known good configuration, etc. If none of those worked and you get a blue screen, can you post what error message you get?

You may be right, but with blue screen, black screen, Safe Mode, Normal mode, logon and logo, and some with multiple choices, it needs a better description!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back