Windows XP wont start up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcommer

On my computer I've been getting this error Stop: 0x0000007f (0x0000000D, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) on a blue screen very frequently.

Yesterday my computer was running fine untill I started my computer this morning, I logged on and bam same stupid error.

Usually all I do is just restart my computer but not this time windows didnt want to start up, it just froze at the loading screen.

Any help is appriciated

Then all is well with your computer?

Or did you think someone here was going to have a second opinion that was better than the people that made your OS?

Then all is well with your computer?

Or did you think someone here was going to have a second opinion that was better than the people that made your OS?

Actually yes since what they are saying doesnt help...

all they say is to test your ram wich I did with memtest, check your mother board wich is brand new and check if your processor speed is the same as the original speed wich is the same...

A Ram test can also involve running with only 1 bank of (however many you have) and switching them all around one at a time.

Did you do that?

Big question - why did you need a new motherboard. Are you just running into the same problem all over again?

Is the new motherboard exactly the same model as before, if not you might need to reinstall windows.

Has the PC ever run fault-free for an extended period with the new motherboard ? I'm suspicious about that 'usually all I do is restart'. Nobody should have to do that !!! I think you need a reinstall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back