Wireless audio transmitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaLo2FrEeEk

Hey, I have been looking for a while and nothing I find really seems to meet my needs. What I need is a wireless audio setup, with a transmitter and reciever so I can send audio from my computer to my 5.1 system. My computer is across the room now, and I hate running a wire all the way across, especially because I have to piece the wire together. What I'd like would preferably have 6 channels for full 5.1 support, but I could live with just 2 channels. In fact, if anyone knows of 2 different ones, one with 6 channels and one with 2, that'd be even better because I also need something so that I can send the rear speaker audio to those speakers without running 2 more wires.

If someone can help me out with that, I'd be very appreciative, my computer will thank you too, it's getting tired of us tripping over the cables and ripping them out of the connector.

I can't afford that, turbo, I just lost my job tonight so unfortunately things like that are now out of reach.

And joe, I already have a pair of wireless headphones, I need something to transmit stero (or 5.1) audio, but like I said, it's now out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back