Actually, 97% to 99% of the most dangerous frequencies are absorbed by our atmosphere. And those remaining 1% to 3% can produce serious sunburns if you just carelessly get naked and spend hours directly exposed. Even if your skin is brown, you're not fully protected from long exposure.No, only about 30% does. We get a full kilowatt per sq. meter at the surface on a good day ... and you know what? People don't try to avoid it; they strip off most of their clothes and go bathe in that radiation.
Regarding that kilowatt, you're aware that's almost entirely visible and infrared light, right? There's a very small amount of other radio frequencies, especially long-wave. So I'm not sure why did you even mention it.
And regarding the inverse-square law... if your charger is on your desktop, then you're pretty close to the source of radiation. You might be almost touching it, or looking at it. Have fun. It's really not a big problem for me to attach the cable. The charger takes less space. And it's more ecological as well.