Would like someone to read my minidump

I was recently putting together a new config. I have random freezes and BSOD couple of times a day. I am suspecting my RAM. This is my recent BSOD minidump, could someone read it for me please?

Note: I tried to upload the file without packing it, but for some reason I am not able to do it: ''The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.''

031513-19000-01.dmp

Attachments

• 031513-19000-01.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
Ok, I understand. I have 2 SATA Hard Drives. But the question was How did you get to this outcome? Because with my little minidump reading knowledge I got to the point, where I think, I may know what was the problem. Before the BSOD occurred I was running 5 memtests taking up 11.6 GB of memory. I think my comp tried to hibernate and could not because of my memtests taking up most of the accessible RAM. BTW I have 12GB of RAM installed.

The minidump shows a INTERNAL POWER ERROR Bug Check String. This indicates a possible problem with the boot drive. So 12GB memory means that you have 3 4GB modules installed? Are they all the same type and speeds

CHKDSK is a good start. Your hard drive's support website may have better hard drive testing software though

Back