Yellow warning sign near network adapter

Hello, ive been having this issue ever since I got my pc fixed and when I connect to the internet (try to) it uses ethernet instead of the adapter but it has a yellow sign with a ! in the middle I have tried updating drivers from my laptop then putting them on my main pc via usb, ive even tried changing windows os! windows 10 and windows 7! need help I cannot access internet on my main computer and it is really annoying!

'!' in a yellow triangle means it is not right. Examine properties for NIC - does it identify itself. If it cannot identify itself, then it or the motherboard is broken. If it is a card, remove it and re-insert it. Try a new cable. Examine the RJ-45 connectors for damage (bent wire, etc - BOTH ends). When it identifies itself you can help it find a driver (though it should just do that on its own).

If it is definitely on the fritz, consider buying a NIC card.

'!' in a yellow triangle means it is not right. Examine properties for NIC - does it identify itself. If it cannot identify itself, then it or the motherboard is broken. If it is a card, remove it and re-insert it. Try a new cable. Examine the RJ-45 connectors for damage (bent wire, etc - BOTH ends). When it identifies itself you can help it find a driver (though it should just do that on its own).

If it is definitely on the fritz, consider buying a NIC card.
Nope I downgraded back down to windows 7 and 8 it works fine but when I use windows 8 and 7 with it working it makes the whole internet very slow its not a hardware issue because I just got a new mother board got any fixes for that if I downgrade again to win7 or win8?

I cannot make any sense out of your sentence. Perhaps you should start from the beginning. Please use short declarative statements.

What is your system?
what is your OS?
when/how did problem start?
what was being fixed before the problem appeared?
how has it changed if at all?
does it make any sounds?
In device manager, examine properties for your NIC - does it identify itself? As what?

If you want to explain your attempts to fix, please be orderly and explicit.

Back