Your favorite Final Fantasy game

YuriLoverChick

I know that many people here have their own preffrences so I want to know what is your favorite Final Fantasy game from the series! =3

Thats coolioz. My most favorite so far is FF12 you should try it sometime. You would think they should have more than one disk for that game to but it somehow fit into one. I really liked it because they gave it so much detail and the story line is so good. It even made me cry a few times. D;

FF VII is my favourite. The Tactics games for GBA and NDS were pretty fun too. :p

Tried playing VIII, got about halfway (I think? Not entirely sure...) but I got bored and stopped. Lol.

7 > X > 3 (or 6 if you're being technical)

Lol, is X supposed to be 10? Or am I solving for the unknown? :haha:

I played FF7 for the PC. One of the first PC games I've ever played... alongside with Oregon Trail (absolutely loved that game as a kid). I remember how annoying it was to play using just the Numberpad. Also, you needed a patch to get past the Chocobo race for the PC version, but I was still using dial-up back then and didn't know what patches were at that age... so I never actually finished the game until I grew up. XD

I also play Dissidia on PSP. My fave character there is Cloud.

I tried Crisis Core for a while. Having difficulty with the camera controls.

Final Fantasy VIII is my favorite. Actually going into space and coming back in your own ship is good enough. If you play it through till the end it will make you cry...I'll admit to a tear at the end and i'm a bloke! :D Final VIII doesn't really start to get going untill you hit disc 3 when you get the space ship 'Ragnarok' which allows access to the full areas of the map...Oh, and the 'Obel Lake' side quest is really fun if you've never read up about it before.

Final Fantasy XII is my close second favorite; the battle system is excellent, the story is gripping, Captain Basch is awsome, the music is good, the items and side quests are very interesting and challenging, the battles of Yiazmat and Omega Mark XX require a knowlage that only a master tactician could know, and the Gambit system is very versatile later on when you have all the slots.

the battle system is excellent, the story is gripping, Captain Basch is awsome, the music is good, the items and side quests are very interesting and challenging.

It really is cool how they set everything up like that. I mostly like the way the setup the battles. That really made me get way into that one to.

So then YuriLoverChick: What boss did you find the most fun...and which the most challenging from Final 12?

I agree with him being troubling. Zodiark's a really tough boss, It took me three times to set my gambits up properly and beat him, plus there are no save points next to him which makes it a tough fight.

In the great crystal there's the worst boss of the game, in my opinion: Omega Mark XX (or Omega Weapon). He's like a giant spider with only one weapon he fires at you (like a laser cannon). If you can find your way through the crystal (and that's hard because it's like a maze), you might find him; You have to have the final hunt (Yiazmat) activated before Omega becomes activated...You'll know if you've found him before that though because he's all closed up.

You have to have a perfect set of gambits though, he's really tough to beat.

I don't think I've defeated that boss. I only saw him once then died. I coulnd't find him again because I forgot how I got there. XD Oh well I'll look it up on the map online and see if I can beat him sometime but my FF12 is missing somewhere inside my house. =P

Well if you do get back to him you've got 10 million HP to knock off him, and if you put that with the fact he can kill in one shot, you'll understand why he's the hardest. It took me about 2 hours to beat him because it's such a complex battle.

If you do manage to kill him though, he'll drop a loot item called the Omega Badge, and if you pawn that in along with the "Lu Shang's Badge" (from the fishing side quest), and the "Hell Worm's Badge" (from killing the secret Hell Worm), you'll get the most powerful sword in the game: the Tournsol.

Oh coolioz! Now I want to replay the game again to get it. I already played it about 6 times but I never get tired of it for some reason. =D

I'm the same, never get tired of it. There's loads of secret fun stuff in FF XII. I bought the stratagy guide to it...It's like a bible! :D

Be installing FF VIII on my new rig and do it over again for the nth time. All I need now is a working Joypad.

@WinXpert

Be honest: Have you ever beaten all members of the Card Club in the garden? Ever beaten Ultima Weapon? Ever beaten Omega Weapon? Found the Ragnarok in the Ultimacia universe?...without cheating.

Card Club, I haven't beaten all.

Those bosses mentioned above including Ragnarok without cheats - Yes.

That is pretty epic. Where did you get the guide? I want to see what a bunch of stuff I'm missing. FF12 is always filled with things I havn't seen yet even though I played it a bunch. That's what makes it interesting! (>'-')>

WinXPert Said:
Card Club, I haven't beaten all.

Those bosses mentioned above including Ragnarok without cheats - Yes.

Interesting...I managed to beat Omega after a few times of trying; you do need quite abit of luck to land your breaks, auras and holy wars with the timing, but it's an epic battle that's for sure. I'm guessing you haven't met the card king yet then?

YuriLoverChick
That is pretty epic. Where did you get the guide? I want to see what a bunch of stuff I'm missing. FF12 is always filled with things I havn't seen yet even though I played it a bunch. That's what makes it interesting! (>'-')>

I bought the FF12 guide from a local computer shop just after the game was released. It's got loads of good stuff in; like tips on gambit setup, all the secrets..ect. You could probably still pick one up on the web somewhere.

Back