Your PC did not start correctly

By Thomah
Sep 5, 2016
Post New Reply
  1. Asus notebook N56V8 Upgraded from windows 7 home premium to Windows 10 couple months ago.

I get this loading screen while turning on my computer reading 'an error occured during start up' followed by a Blue help screen titled Your pc did not start correctly.

I think you are familiar with the next 'help screen' I can choose from some options for Windows to fix the error. System Restore, startup repair, automatic repair etc.

None of this works. It's just a never ending loop of restarting with the same 'your pc did not start correctly'.

I googled a lot, I did the cmd stuff to analyse the discs etc but none of this worked.

I downloaded the windows10 media tool and booted from CD and USB none of them worked.

So, is there any solution I did not try? Please help guys, much appreciated.

2. Cycloid Torus

Cycloid Torus Stone age computing. Posts: 3,006   +657

"I downloaded the windows10 media tool and booted from CD and USB none of them worked. "

Please clarify...unable to boot?...unable to access BIOS?

3. insoman

insoman TS Booster Posts: 102

Can you find 'Safe mode' in the 'help screen' somewhere? if you can try rebooting out of it.