- The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
- You can swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
- You can swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
- You can set axis properties in Profiler for "Combined Axis" on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
- Profiler command support for "Pause" and "Num Lock" keys added
Added support for:
- G560 LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speaker
- G513 Silver RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G513 Carbon RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G512 Carbon RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Improved the UI for C920 & C922 cameras to be more consistent with other supported cameras
New game profiles:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Destiny 2
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Metal Gear Survive
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- Project Cars 2
- South Park The Fractured But Whole
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- The Evil Within 2
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Minor bug fixes.
Select your operating system from the drop-down menu on the left. To determine your operating system: Windows — Click Start > Run, or in the "Search" box, type winver.exe and press Enter. Select the software you want to download. Select the installation type or file. Click Download Software.
Apps similar to Logitech Gaming Software 5
Logitech Setpoint software for most Logitech mice.
Set-up instantly from the cloud. With Razer Synapse 2, your gaming preferences will be locked and loaded anywhere in the world. It's the first cloud-based setting network for gamers.
The Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) Software lets you manage light effects, record macros, and adjust settings on your Corsair keyboard, mouse or other peripherals.