- The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
- You can swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
- You can swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
- You can set axis properties in Profiler for "Combined Axis" on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
- Profiler command support for "Pause" and "Num Lock" keys added
Added support for:
- G560 LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speaker
- G513 Silver RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G513 Carbon RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G512 Carbon RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Improved the UI for C920 & C922 cameras to be more consistent with other supported cameras
New game profiles:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Destiny 2
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Metal Gear Survive
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- Project Cars 2
- South Park The Fractured But Whole
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- The Evil Within 2
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Minor bug fixes.
Select your operating system from the drop-down menu on the left. To determine your operating system: Windows — Click Start > Run, or in the "Search" box, type winver.exe and press Enter. Select the software you want to download. Select the installation type or file. Click Download Software.
Apps similar to Logitech Gaming Software 5
Set-up instantly from the cloud. With Razer Synapse 2, your gaming preferences will be locked and loaded anywhere in the world. It's the first cloud-based setting network for gamers.
The Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) Software lets you manage light effects, record macros, and adjust settings on your Corsair keyboard, mouse or other peripherals.
Logitech Setpoint software for most Logitech mice.