Every hard disk is too small if you just wait long enough. TreeSize Free tells you where precious space has gone to. TreeSize Free can be started from the context menu of a folder or drive and shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders. Each folder can be expanded in Explorer-like style to see the size of its subfolders. Scanning is done in a thread, so you can already see results while TreeSize is working. The space, which is wasted by the file system can be displayed and the results can be printed in a report.
- TreeSize Free now supports a Dark Mode. (This feature requires Windows 10 Version 1809 or later.)
- TreeSize Free is now also available with Greek, Finnish, and Slovenian translations.
- You are missing a language or want to contribute to the translations? Great, please help us translate!
- A new option on the contextual treemap chart ribbon tab allows you to configure, if drag & drop operations shall be allowed. This option is disabled by default to avoid unintentional move operations.
- A selected file will now be opened or executed by pressing "Enter".
- Several minor bug fixes and improvements have been incorporated.