As featured in:
- 10+ Tools for Finding and Deleting Duplicate Files on Windows
- Ways to Free Up Storage Space on Windows
Every hard disk is too small if you just wait long enough. TreeSize Free tells you where precious space has gone to. TreeSize Free can be started from the context menu of a folder or drive and shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders. Each folder can be expanded in Explorer-like style to see the size of its subfolders. Scanning is done in a thread, so you can already see results while TreeSize is working. The space, which is wasted by the file system can be displayed and the results can be printed in a report.
- The installation of TreeSize Free under Windows Vista and Server 2008 now works again as expected.
- A possible error when deleting files was fixed.
- An error that could occur under very special conditions when scanning local drives as administrator was fixed.
- A rare error when stopping a running scan was fixed.
- A rare error when switching from classic to touch-optimized view was fixed.