Free to Try
GyazMail features multiple accounts, message threading support, message rules and filters and more.
- Multiple accounts
- Management of messages by one file per message (RFC 822 format)
- Many character sets support, including UTF-8 (Unicode)
- Main window with 2 or 3 panes
- Message threading support
- Message search on multiple criteria, in specified folders
- Message rules and filters
- Template for outgoing messages
- Message queueing
- POP3 (APOP), SMTP (POP before SMTP, SMTP AUTH) support
- SSL support
- RFC 2822(822) support
- MIME support
- Remote mail.
- Support for Retina display.
- Slightly improved Apple Mail message import functions.
- Upgraded regular expression library to Oniguruma ver. 5.9.3.
- Bugs Fixed
- Fixed bug preventing cancellation of SSL transmission.
- Fixed bug that could cause menu keys of Key Assignments preferences to not work properly.
- Fixed bug that could cause regular expressions to not work properly.
- Minor bugs squashed.