EnhanceMovie is a handy, inexpensive, brainlessly-simple software that automatically cures any digital video from common problems - colors off balance, blurred picture, interlacing video or the "too dark" syndrome, among other things.
The program has two major advantages. The first one comes in the form of multiple auto-filters that automatically "polish" video with one button click. Importantly, program users don't need to know anything about video editing or remastering in order to dramatically improve quality of their digital videos. EnhanceMovie does it all seamlessly, without user intervention.
The second advantage is an option to select a part of the video (interval) that needs to be edited, and apply necessary filters only to that section. In addition to autofilters, the program offers multiple professional filters, such as DeNoise, Auto White Balance, Deblocking (for working with analog videos) and many others.
Plus, EnhanceMovie has several artistic filters that will make home videos look very unusual. These are Mosaic, Posteraise, Grayscale, Invert, and they can be used to make home videos look like an old 30s movie or very futuristic.
- Auto Filters: Magic Enhance, Auto Contrast, Auto Saturation, Auto White Balance.
- Effective video filters: Denoise, Deiinterlace, Deblocking, Brightness/Contrast, Sharpen, Blur, Color Temperature, Hue/Saturation, Gamma, Color Balance, Chroma Balance.
- Artistic video effeccts: Mosaic, Add Noise, Posterize, Diffuse, Grayscale, Invert
- AVI, MPEG, VOB, MP4, MOV, WMV formats supported
- Filters and effects can be applied to specified fragments of video
- Play video in the Original, Filtered and Split Modes.
- Drag-and-Drop interface, very easy to learn and use.
Enhancing speed increased
Major/minor bug fixed
Small GUI enhancements