- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Basic benchmarks
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7
- Platform: 32-bit (IA-32), 64-bit (x64, IA-64)
- Available as HWiNFO32 SDK (Custom Client)
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
- HWiNFO64 is limited to non-commercial use only. Check License terms.
- Introducing HWiNFO64 Pro for commercial use and additional features.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI H510 series mainboards.
- Fixed monitoring of +12V on some ASUS Z590 series mainboards.
- Improved support of LPDDR3/LPDDR4/LPDDR4X memories.
- Fixed a possible WHEA error/system crash during long-term monitoring of AMD RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z590 Taichi and Z590 PG Velocita.
- Consolidated AMD Navi monitoring, added Effective Clock and TGP Power for Navi21.
- Added sensor tool tips to provide more details about sensors and their values.
- Improved sensor UI responsiveness during some operations.
- Improved handling of disappearing/reappearing sensors in custom order.
- Fixed a possible hang when logging sensors with large sets of disabled items.
- Added monitoring of GPU HotSpot temperature for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Improved reporting of GPU memory vendor and ROP count for AMD GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock J4105-ITX.
- Fixed reporting of effective clock on AMD Ryzen 1st generation CPUs.
- Added preliminary support for DDR5 thermal sensors.
Software similar to HWiNFO32 3
Comprehensive hardware analysis, monitoring and reporting for Windows and DOS. Completely free.
SiSoftware Sandra is a benchmarking, system diagnostic and analyser tool. It provides most of the information you need to know about your hardware and software.
Professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards.