SIV by Ray Hinchliffe. 'System Information Viewer' is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, ACPI methods, Machine info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more. SIV is designed for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 and NT4. Windows 95, 98 and Me are also supported.
- Added Windows 10 20H2 Build 19645 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Add reporting of NVidia RTCs (Ray Tracing Cores) + ATCs (AI Tensor Cores) for V445 and later drivers.
- Added AMD Radeon X1050 + X1650 + X1950 + Intel i740 + i752 + SiS 550 GUI Accelerator GPU Support.
- Allow up to 204 LEDs when the CLCP V0.9.212 or CLNP V0.10.04 firmware is available and add the 34 LED QL fan.
- Added H150i RGB Pro XT AIO + Nuvoton NCT6686D + NCT6687D SIO and improved Analog ADM9240 support.
- Added ECS nForce4-A754 + EVGA 121-KS-E375 + 132-CK-NF79 + Z390 FTW + Intel MP440BX + MSI MS-7C73 (MPG Z490 Gaming Carbon Wifi) + MS-7C79 (MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi) motherboard support.
Previous release notes:
- Added Intel 10000 series (Comet Lake-S) CPU and Z490 chipset support.
- Added Windows 10 20H2 Build 19628 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Resolved issue with the memory speed reporting on some overclocked P45 systems with a 400MHz FSB.
- Resolved issue with H110i + H110iGT pump control when the coolant temperature is not used as the control temperature.
- Added ASUS CUBX-E + P3C-E + Maximus XII + Gigabyte EP45-UD3P + Shuttle FB65 motherboard support.
Software similar to SIV (System Information Viewer) 8
Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature and other vital information.
This tool gathers detailed information about your system.
- Free to Try
A powerful system information tool for Windows.