SIV by Ray Hinchliffe. 'System Information Viewer' is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, ACPI methods, Machine info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more. SIV is designed for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 and NT4. Windows 95, 98 and Me are also supported.
- Added Windows 10 Build 17763 RS5 + Build 18252 19H1 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Added support for RTX 2080 + RTX 2080 Ti GPUs which report multiple fans.
- Added AMD Athlon (Raven Ridge) + Intel Core i9 (Coffee Lake-S) + Core i5 (Coffee Lake-U) support.
- Added Thermaltake DPS G RGB 1250W LED control support.
- Added Menu->Edit->Power Setup->Turn Screens Off support including [Hotkeys].
- Added initial support for ASRock Ultra Quad M.2 card fan reporting and control.
- When reporting via ASUS WMI use EC in preference to SIO voltages.
- Added ASRock A320M-HDV + Z390 Taichi + ASUS Strix Z390-F + EVGA 151-BE-E097 motherboard support.
Apps similar to SIV (System Information Viewer) 8
This tool gathers detailed information about your system.
- Free to Try
A powerful system information tool for Windows.
This program performs computer configuration analysis.