SIV by Ray Hinchliffe. 'System Information Viewer' is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, ACPI methods, Machine info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more. SIV is designed for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 and NT4. Windows 95, 98 and Me are also supported.
- Added Windows 10 19H1 Build 18362 + 20H1 Build 18875 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Added Intel Xeon (Cascade Lake-AP/SP/D/W/X) + AMD Ryzen (Matisse) + (Renoir) support. Fixed AMD Summit Ridge codename.
- Circumvent the Samsung NVMe 188.8.131.521 driver bug when reading the Namespace information.
- Enhanced Reset Positions to also reset each LCD Panel size. Added VCore (Max) to [Status] and also as a CPU-0 Configuration on LCD panels.
- Renamed PSU to SIO and moved PSU from I/O to a new item. Added reporting of CLTT/TSOD reported DIMM temperatures.
- Updated Overall in Tooltips to report the Maximum of the Current values rather than their Average.
- Improved NVidia GTX 1660 support. Fixed L3 Unified Cache reporting when there is no CPU with an APIC of 0.0.0.
- Reworked all Menu->File->Download-><item> to directly download from the mirror rather than using ReWrite rules in .htaccess.
- Enhanced [CSMI RAID] to report ATAPI Device names and fixed [Drives] to report all the disk controller drives.
- Added ControlledBy to [Link Devices] which can be used to select which devices SIV will report and/or control.
- Correct to report VCCIN for X299 motherboards. Added ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega motherboard support.
Apps similar to SIV (System Information Viewer) 8
This tool gathers detailed information about your system.
- Free to Try
A powerful system information tool for Windows.
Professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards.