SIV by Ray Hinchliffe. 'System Information Viewer' is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, ACPI methods, Machine info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more. SIV is designed for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 and NT4. Windows 95, 98 and Me are also supported.
- Added Windows 10 21H1 Build 20279 + 22H1 Build 21292 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Added [GPU VBIOS Status] which allows to VBIOS to be saved to a file and reports the NVidia GPU Status.
- Enhanced the PCIe speed reported on the initial screen to change colour as the PCIe speed changes.
- Enhanced [Wi-Fi] to report the current RX + TX speeds in Mbps.
- Added support for the AMD A8-6000 (Beema) series APUs and HP 22CD (HP 15 Notebook) fan speed reporting.
- Added ASUS TUSL2 + Cyrix GXm-Cx5520 + HP NetServer E 800 motherboard support.
Software similar to SIV (System Information Viewer) 8
This tool gathers detailed information about your system.
- Free to Try
Professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards.
Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature and other vital information.