This pack contains the following applications:
* Avidemux [version 2.5.1 (r5369)]
* ImgBurn [version 2.5.0]
* DVDStyler [version 1.7.4]
Avidemux is a very powerful tool for editing video files. It supports almost every type of video file as input. It can do lots of things: cut, remux, convert, etc. It contains its own decoders and encoders for all common audio and video formats, so it does not need any codecs.
ImgBurn is a versatile tool for burning DVDs.
DVDStyler is a basic DVD authoring tool. With this you can create your own video DVD, complete with a custom menu.
Converting an AVI file to DVD
1) Use Avidemux to convert your file into a DVD compatible format:
MPEG-2 video, AC3 audio, MPEG-PS container format
2) Drag&drop the converted file(s) into DVDStyler and create a custom menu. For example just a simple button to start the movie. Select the "Burn DVD..." option in the menu to generate an ISO file.
3) Burn the resulting ISO file with ImgBurn.