Trackpad++ Control Module is an easy-to-use 'front-end' which allows a Trackpad++ user to adjust various internal settings of the Trackpad++ driver.
This package installs/updates both the Trackpad++ driver (32-bit and 64-bit) and the Trackpad++ Control Module.
Benefits of the Trackpad++ driver (vs. Boot Camp 3.x/4.0 native driver):
- [NEW!] Unleashed multitouch capabilities: support of 3-finger and 4-finger swiping gestures, etc
- Dramatically improved two-finger scrolling experience: Mac OS X Lion-similar (accelerated/natural) scrolling model implemented
- Improved pointer ballistics (i.e. how a pointer speed depends on a finger speed; six optimal presets built-in)
- User-customizable option to ignore accidental trackpad input when typing, option to eliminate accidental drag'n'drop actions
- Trackpad++ Control Module for adjusting the Trackpad settings (finally, all the Trackpad settings put together in a single place!)
- Full, native support of the Windows 7 (64-bit) operating system
- Supported Apple Macbook Pro generations: Early-2009, Mid-2009, Mid-2010, Early-2011, Late-2011, Mid-2012
- Supported Apple Macbook Air generations: all the existing generations
Notice: Macbook (non-Pro) and the wireless Magic Trackpad are both NOT supported.
Trackpad++ Control Module is free, but requires the mandatory weekly update. If a week passes and the Control Module is not updated, it will default to Boot Camp driver's settings. Donations are accepted to override this limitation.