Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark 11 is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads.
There are six tests in 3DMark 11, all completely new. The four graphics tests use advanced rendering techniques making use of tessellation, volumetric lighting, depth of field and post processing effects enabled by the technology and performance available in DirectX 11 graphics hardware. The physics test uses rigid body simulation of a large number of objects on the CPU. The combined test features CPU and GPU workloads. The CPU handles rigid-body physics while the GPU is tasked with volumetric lighting, tessellation, post processing as well as simulating soft-body physics using DirectCompute.
Note: 3D11-ADV-DJ72-S63F-PNHK-LCUM-SSSX Use this key to unlock the full version.
3DMark 11’s online service, located at http://www.3dmark.com offers improved performance and streamlined functionality. The online service allows users to validate, store, share and compare their benchmark results with those from other users around the world.
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
- New installer technology (similar to 3DMark and PCMark 8).
- SystemInfo updated to v4.25.366 to improve hardware detection.
- User interface now shows all GPUs present in the system.
- Fixed a few rare crashes within the user interface.
- DirectX 11, a DirectX 11 compatible video card,
- Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Processor: 1.8GHz dual-core Intel or AMD CPU
- Memory: 1 GB of system memory
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible graphics card
- Hard drive: 1.5 GB free space
- Audio: Windows Vista / Windows 7 compatible sound card
The Basic Edition is free to use and allows an unlimited number of benchmark runs without registration or expiry. Visit http://www.3dmark.com to upgrade your Basic Edition to the Advanced Edition and unlock all presets, custom settings, benchmark looping, unlimited online results storage, offline results management and more.
Apps similar to 3DMark 11 3
Whether you're gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your device.
3DMark Vantage is the new industry standard PC gaming benchmark, designed for Windows Vista and DirectX 10.
3DMark06 is the world's most popular 3D game performance benchmark.