Game Fire is an award winning Windows games accelerating software that enables you to enjoy your favorite PC games by transforming your personal computer into a powerful gaming machine with a touch of button. Game Fire is suitable for both advanced users and beginners as it does not require any technical knowledge at all.
- Reduce load on system resources
- Achieve higher in-game FPS
- Real-time performance optimization
- Tweak system settings with one click
Best Gaming Experience
Game Fire can significantly enhance your gaming experience by boosting your PC performance and reliability, this would help eliminate lags, crashes, and interruptions and to achieve higher in-game FPS. Game Fire optimizes your computer performance by turning off unnecessary system features, applying various tweaks, and focusing computer resources on games you are playing. The result would be a great gaming experience with a single mouse click.
Real-time Game Booster
Unlike other game boosters, Game Fire can boost games and apps performance in real-time so that they can fully utilize available system resources and at the same time it restricts unnecessary and background processes from consuming available system resources. Game Fire also provides real-time system health and performance information like the CPU and GPU temperature and clock speed.
By using an easy and powerful user interface, Game Fire gives you the power to control every aspect of the game optimization process. Game Fire also provides a wide range of powerful optimization tools that can squeeze every bit of performance out of your computer, for example, a file defragment utility, settings tweaking tool, applications optimizer, and many more.
All Games Manager
Apart from boosting games performance, Game Fire enhances your gaming experience by allowing you to manage all of your favorite games whether local or web games including games from popular gaming platforms like Steam and Uplay from one place that you can reach from anywhere on your computer.
Safe to Use
Game Fire is safe to use game booster as it does not overclock your hardware and all changes made to your system settings are reversible.
- Updated the Flat UI Framework to v1.1
- Added support for high DPI setting.
- Several UI improvements and bug fixes.
- Improved the method used to retrieve Steam game icons.
- Improved the look of the generated games cover art.
- Fixed an issue in the Game Launcher module that prevented it from starting games that require admin privileges.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Game Fire from retrieving the saved My Games columns size.
- Improved the loading of installed apps and components information in the Game Mode dialog by caching this information and fixing several bugs.
- Fixed an issue that causes an exception when the user tries to save his custom settings in the Game Mode dialog.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Game Fire from restoring the optimized scheduled tasks.
- Reliability changes and bug fixes.
- Added the ability to purchase Game Fire Pro licenses using the in-app checkout.
- Improved the Debug Mode by allowing the user to enable this feature without the need to restart Game Fire.
- Replaced the OpenHardwareMonitor library with LibreHardwareMonitor library which offers better support for new hardware and sensors.
- Improved the code to protect Game Fire from crashing when the LibreHardwareMonitor driver is missing or blocked.
- Improved the code to handle issues that may occur when Game Fire displays some app icons.
- All Game Fire executable and DLL files are now digitally signed.
- License Manager received minor improvements and bug fixes.
Software similar to Game Fire 4
Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games.
Simple yet power solution to get the absolute best performance out of your system and games.
Enhance gaming, it increases overall speed and squeezes out every last bit of performance from your computer.
- Free to Try
More similar downloads