Game Fire is an award winning Windows games accelerating software that enables you to enjoy your favorite PC games by transforming your personal computer into a powerful gaming machine with a touch of button. Game Fire is suitable for both advanced users and beginners as it does not require any technical knowledge at all.
- Reduce load on system resources
- Achieve higher in-game FPS
- Real-time performance optimization
- Tweak system settings with one click
Best Gaming Experience
Game Fire can significantly enhance your gaming experience by boosting your PC performance and reliability, this would help eliminate lags, crashes, and interruptions and to achieve higher in-game FPS. Game Fire optimizes your computer performance by turning off unnecessary system features, applying various tweaks, and focusing computer resources on games you are playing. The result would be a great gaming experience with a single mouse click.
Real-time Game Booster
Unlike other game boosters, Game Fire can boost games and apps performance in real-time so that they can fully utilize available system resources and at the same time it restricts unnecessary and background processes from consuming available system resources. Game Fire also provides real-time system health and performance information like the CPU and GPU temperature and clock speed.
By using an easy and powerful user interface, Game Fire gives you the power to control every aspect of the game optimization process. Game Fire also provides a wide range of powerful optimization tools that can squeeze every bit of performance out of your computer, for example, a file defragment utility, settings tweaking tool, applications optimizer, and many more.
All Games Manager
Apart from boosting games performance, Game Fire enhances your gaming experience by allowing you to manage all of your favorite games whether local or web games including games from popular gaming platforms like Steam and Uplay from one place that you can reach from anywhere on your computer.
Safe to Use
Game Fire is safe to use game booster as it does not overclock your hardware and all changes made to your system settings are reversible.
- New user interface icons.
- Added Spanish localization.
- Added initial support for dark and light UI modes.
- Added an option to automatically select the theme that matches the default app mode used by Windows.
- Added the ability to display the disk type (SSD or HDD) in the System Diagnostics.
- Added an option whether Game Fire is allowed to restores the stopped processes when Game Mode is turned off.
- Added an option whether Game Fire is allowed to restores the stopped services when Game Mode is turned off.
- Added an option to allow the copy of a single record in the Live Optimization log.
- Added an option to enable users to subscribe to the Game Fire Beta updates channel.
- Changing language and theme settings will automatically be applied to the Game Fire Tray application.
- Improved Windows services optimization.
- Improved system restore points creation.
- Minor user interface improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Process Optimizer from listing processes that have empty command lines.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from adding or editing Steam and Uplay games in My Games.
- Moved the option “Optimize third party apps and services“ from Game Mode Profile to Game Fire Settings.
- Removed the notification of the .NET framework version compatibility.
- Several bug fixes and reliability changes.
Software similar to Game Fire 4
Enhance gaming, it increases overall speed and squeezes out every last bit of performance from your computer.
- Free to Try
Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games.
Simple yet power solution to get the absolute best performance out of your system and games.
More similar downloads