Chat with friends in a Live Chat session (available in the latest versions of WeChat for iOS and Android)
- Click "+" in a group chat conversation and select "Live Chat".
- An invitation message will be sent to the group chat's members automatically.
- Hold the button in the middle. Talk after the tone when the indicator light turns green.
- Members in the Live Chat will hear you immediately. Only one person can talk at a time. The indicator light will turn red if you press the button while others are speaking, and you won't be able to talk.
Invite your friends to a WeChat group chat via QR code (available in the latest versions of WeChat for iOS and Android)
- Open a group chat conversation and click at the top right corner.
- Select "Group Chat QR Code".
- Select "…" at the top right corner. You can share the group chat QR code via email or save it to your device.
- People can scan the QR code with WeChat to join this group chat.
Video Call is available on WeChat versions 4.2 and later, allowing you to talk to your friends face to face.
- In the chat window, press "+" and select "Video Call".
- If your friend has not sent you a message in the past 10 minutes, you need to send them an invite message and get a response in order to call them.
- Select "Video Call" again in the chat window. Your friend will see the following window and can tap Accept to start.
- You can switch between Video and Audio modes during the call.
- Talk faster on the go with voice messages
- Crystal clear voice and video calls
- Instant messaging with group chats and animated smileys
- Chat with your friends or with people nearby
- Sending photos and videos has never been simpler
- Real walkie talkie mode with up to 40 friends
- Always on, no logouts, never miss a message
- Get message alerts instantly with push notifications
- Share, like, and comment on photos with your friends
- Import contacts and add friends instantly
- Available on Android and all other smartphones, all for free
- macOS version updated to 2.3.27
- Android version updated to 7.0.9
- Record a "Time Capsule" to chronicle the world through your eyes. "Blow a bubble" when viewing a friend's Time Capsule to let your friend know you've opened it.
- A whole new design with a clearer, more intuitive interface
- Configure an alert from a chat's settings screen for a special alert when receiving a message
- From the stickers panel, create and send a selfie sticker
- Added Direct Download link which contains the .apk file for Android devices.
- Change text size globally
- View how much storage space WeChat is using and free up space quickly
- Minimize video/voice calls to allow you to use other features while calling
- Sync customized stickers automatically when you log in on a new device
- Receive and send WeChat messages quickly with Android Watch
- Hardware menu button support
Apps similar to WeChat 12
Download the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger for free. Enjoy texts, voice notes and free phone calls.
There are no limits. Call and message as much as you want.
Make calls, send messages and much more - freely and securely. Viber works on most Android, iOS, and Windows 10 devices, as well as Mac and Windows computers.