The resultant audio file can be a pure WAV file (useful for making compilation audio CDs) or the ripped audio data can be compressed using an audio encoder.
Here are few supported encoders:
- Lame MP3 encoder
- Internal MP2 encoder
- APE lossless audio format
- Ogg Vorbis encoder
- The Windows MP3 encoder (Fraunhofer MP3 encoder)
- NTT VQF encoder
- FAAC encoder 8. Windows WMA8 encoder
Additionally, WAV files on the hard drive can be converted to a Compressed Audio File (and vice versa). WildFire CD Ripper also supports numerous audio file tag formats like the ID3V1 and ID3V2 tags, which can be automatically inserted as part of the ripping procedure.
- Express recording of numerous tracks
- Read/store album information from/to the cdplayer.ini file
- Read/store album information from/to a local and/or remote CD Database (CDDB)
- Support CD-Text (if CD-drive supports it)
- Complex jitter correction (based on the CD-paranoia ripping library)
- Indicates track progress and jitter control
- Normalization of audio signal
- Supports many CD-Drive from many manufactures
- Conversion of external WAV files
- Support for M3U and PLS play list files
- Several languages are supported
Software similar to WildFire CD Ripper 5
BurnAware is a family of full-featured and free burning software to easily create and burn CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types as well as disc images.
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit.
The new free burning solution and dvd copy.
More similar downloads