MusicBee makes it easy to organize, find and play music files on your computer, on portable devices and on the web.
Play your music the way that you want. Manage large music libraries and easily find what you want to hear.
Easily add metadata to your music with a number of powerful tools.
Utilize your Internet connection to automatically find useful information about your music collection or the currently playing song.
Create the perfect party playlist and turn your computer into a music jukebox.
Synchronise and Rip
Add songs from your CD collection to your library and sychronise with your devices.
Create your own unique look and feel, and add more features with plugins.
Advanced Audio Tools
Get the most out of your speakers with tools for those who sound quality matters.
Learn how to accomplish certain tasks and field your questions in the MusicBee community forum.
Lots of Other Features
Countless other features with more being added all of the often.
- upgraded to .NET 4.8. Most people should already have this installed on their machine
- Tools/ Artwork now includes an Artist Thumb Manager to manage artist thumb images used in the Artist view and thumbnail browser
- right click/ "Add to Playlist" is now "Include in Playlist" where you can now add or remove the selected track from playlists
- the track information panel can now show an indicator that there are PDF files in the album folder and clicking the icon opens the PDF file, or lets you select which one to view. See https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=3286.0
- the track information panel now aggregates the following fields when multiple files are displayed: play count, skip count, date last played (set to most recent date), and file size
- support for third header line in the artwork/ expanded panel view
- you can now override the number of columns displayed in the expanded panel by setting a maximum number of columns
- all fields now supported in custom views for the artwork layout
- encoder tag is no longer automatically added when saving/ rating files and is now view only in the tag editor
- "love" field can now be used in the column browser
- enhancements to the "Locate Track at Source" command
- multiple "lyricist" values are now supported
- when switching views, the current selected track is made visible (previously the position was reset to the first track) hotkeys for:
- Tools: Manage Duplicates
- Tools: Album Artwork Manager
- Tools: Artist Thumb Manager
- Send To: Replace Selected File with Another
- Send To: Selected File Replaces another File
- Tools: Remove Tags
- radio playlists can now allow you to specify a % or an absolute number of tracks in the mix
- playlist header panel now supports custom text colours to be specified when a custom background is used
- when the "tick" field is displayed, you can now right click/ Select all ticked files
- custom or virtual tags can be defined as type: Url in Tags(2)/ Configure Fields. This data type makes the value displayed in the track information panel clickable as a url link that opens in your default browser various improvements to the Duplicates manager: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=36076.0
MusicBee is featured in...
Software similar to MusicBee 4
A highly portable and popular multimedia player for multiple audio and video formats.
- Windows, macOS, Linux
Free audio player for Windows and Android that supports local files, NAS, clouds and podcasts.
- Windows, Android
1by1 is a small, fast and handy player with powerful tools to handle your files and listen to your tracks with no need for playlists or databases.
- Windows, Android
More similar downloads