Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA.
- Full unicode support.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats).
- ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
- Rewritten internal 7-zip support - now opens large files without running out of memory.
- Updated ReplayGain scanner: improved speed, added classic ReplayGain scanning mode as an option.
- Converter now warns about conversion of float32 to integer format, as it is not lossless if the source file isn't peak-normalized.
- "Remove Tags" now retains Apple gapless (iTunSMPB) information on MP3 files.
- Rationale: tag manipulation should not cause the file to decode differently.
- Opt-out of this behavior in Advancd Preferences.
- Fixed some M4A chapter titles not reading correctly.
- Added support for itunescatalogid for M4A files. (beta 2)
- Restricted 7-zip reader memory usage to prevent instability. (beta 3)
- Fixed album art display glitches.
- Fixed issues with playing certain MP3 files over HTTP.
Software similar to Foobar2000 6
A highly portable and popular multimedia player for multiple audio and video formats.
Powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality.
MediaMonkey is the music organizer and media jukebox for serious collectors.
More similar downloads