Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA.
- Full unicode support.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats).
- ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
- New default WASAPI output.
- Output-independent implementation of clickless fading (same as in current foobar2000 mobile and foobar2000 for mac).
- Out-of-the-box 7zip archive reading (Archive Reader component included with setup).
- WebP cover art support.
- New Unicode-based filename character substitution in Converter & File Operations.
- Fixed album art display glitches.
- Fixed issues with playing certain MP3 files over HTTP.
Software similar to Foobar 2000 6
Powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality.
A highly portable and popular multimedia player for multiple audio and video formats.
MediaMonkey is the music organizer and media jukebox for serious collectors.