Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA.
- Full unicode support.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats).
- ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
- Component autoupdate dialog visual fixes.
- Fixed an obscure bug in FPL playlist loader.
- MP4 AAC/USAC compatibility fixes (additional component still required).
- Fixed incorrect behavior of shared printf() function on large hex values.
- Made creation time explicitly retained when a file needs to be rewritten during a tag update.
- Fixed lockup on dropped HTTPS internet radio connection.
- Equalizer settings are no longer forgotten after disabling equalizer via the checkbox.
- Fixed missing seekbar with remote MP3 files containing embedded cuesheets.
- Audio CD ripper: removed outdated AccurateRip support based on outdated specification.
- Proper AccurateRip support will be restored in a future update.
- Fixed album art display glitches.
- Fixed issues with playing certain MP3 files over HTTP.
Software similar to Foobar 2000 6
A highly portable and popular multimedia player for multiple audio and video formats.
Powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality.
MediaMonkey is the music organizer and media jukebox for serious collectors.