Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA.
- Full unicode support.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats).
- ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
- Added download link for version 1.4.5 Beta 1
This is an incremental update improving upon 1.4 series features and addressing reported 1.4 series regressions.
- Fixed drag&drop glitches on Windows 10 with multiple monitors having different pixel densities.
- Regardless, this is still a bug in Windows 10, not in foobar2000.
- Fixed Default UI preferences groups & columns drag&drop glitches.
- Fixed incorrect formatting of written EXTM3U playlists.
- Fixed incorrect truncation of specific long filenames in File Operations.
- Fixed unnecessary reopening of remote files being played.
- Fixed playback marker in playlists not being correctly retained in some conditions.
- Improved internal IMA ADPCM WAV decoder (fixed rounding errors, fixed incorrect output duration).
- foobar2000 now refuses to open 24-bit WMA lossless files on Windows 10 - which would otherwise decode incorrectly.
- You can work around it by feeding WMA files to foo_input_ffmpeg component.
Apps similar to Foobar 2000 6
A highly portable and popular multimedia player for multiple audio and video formats.
Powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality.
Introducing the most feature-packed video player ever made.