Support for many other email services via standard Internet email protocols: IMAP, POP3, SMTP. This covers Exchange, too, provided that the server has IMAP/SMTP enabled (no ActiveSync support, EWS is planned).
Push mail (IMAP IDLE, instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support it (Gmail and more). Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Can save attachments on the memory card, can attach any file type (a file manager is required for picking, my favorites are ES Explorer and Solid Explorer).
- Tasker (change settings, check mail)
- Light Flow (advanced LED controls)
- Enhanced SMS & Caller ID (reads messages aloud)
- Cloud Print (by Paolo Fernandes, can print HTML messages with formatting and images)
- Apex Launcher Pro and Nova Launcher Prime / Tesla Unread (unread count overlay on the app icon)
- Executive Assistant (integrated notification widget)
- Droid Notify (popup window notifications)
- Listener Launcher An alternative amongst launchers
- Spring cleaning: old-fashioned blue gradients gone (account list, message list).
- Right-to-left text support (check settings under Look and Feel).
- Send notifications: vibrate (off by default, app settings or per-account special settings).
- Error notifications (login, network error) can be turned off.
- New “Look and Feel” setting: tap an account to open its Inbox (icon on the left to expand / collapse).
- “BCC to self” now accepts multiple addresses.
- Per-account attachment preload setting for “slow” mobile networks, separate from 3G+.
- Updated Polish translation (thanks, Maciej!).
- Two-panel animation improvements and fixes for 3.0-4.2.