The folders may be on different disk drives, on the network, or storage devices attached to the USB port, including external hard disk drives, flash drives, and any other type of USB storage device. The program allows you to easily copy new and updated files and folders in either or both directions. SyncFolders is a very useful tool for backup and synchronization purposes.
SyncFolders runs on all Windows versions from Windows XP and higher and you are free to use SyncFolders for any purpose. SyncFolders has a clean installer and does not contain any spyware and will not install unwanted programs.
- Supports two-way synchronization of files and folders.
- Can easily be used as backup tool.
- Shows a preview before the actual synchronization takes place. You can override actions if desired.
- Detects conflicts or file collisions when a file has changed in both locations since the last sync operation. Therefore, SyncFolders tracks file modifications and deletions in a local database.
- Propagates deletions and detects file renames.
- Default actions can be defined in case of synchronization conflicts.
- Integrates with Windows' Task Scheduler to support scheduled synchronizations.
- Supports file and folder filters.
- Can handle long file names and files of any size.
- Supports multiple synchronization rules in a single rules file.
- Deleted or overwritten files can be moved to the recycle bin or to a time-stamped history folder.
- History files can be deleted after a user-defined period.
- Unlimited number of files.
- Can ignore one-hour timestamp differences caused by DST switch for synchronization to FAT file systems.
- Unrestricted freeware.
- No spyware, adware or malware.
- New: Subfolders in the target folder can also be skipped if synchronization type is Back up.
- Changed: Improved handling of mapped network drives when running SyncFolders as administrator.
- Fixed: SyncFolders stopped the synchronization for the rule when a file did not have a last modification date. However, it should continue with the remaining files and folders.
- Fixed: The option 'View Log File' does not show the right log file if the command line option /log: is used to indicate an alternative log file location.
Software similar to SyncFolders 5
Access all your data anytime, anywhere, from any device.
- Free to Try
Resilio Sync is a fast, reliable, and simple file sync and share solution, powered by P2P technology.
Synchronize and backup files and folders.
More similar downloads