The folders may be on different disk drives, on the network, or storage devices attached to the USB port, including external hard disk drives, flash drives, and any other type of USB storage device. The program allows you to easily copy new and updated files and folders in either or both directions. SyncFolders is a very useful tool for backup and synchronization purposes.
SyncFolders runs on all Windows versions from Windows XP and higher and you are free to use SyncFolders for any purpose. SyncFolders has a clean installer and does not contain any spyware and will not install unwanted programs.
- Supports two-way synchronization of files and folders.
- Can easily be used as backup tool.
- Shows a preview before the actual synchronization takes place. You can override actions if desired.
- Detects conflicts or file collisions when a file has changed in both locations since the last sync operation. Therefore, SyncFolders tracks file modifications and deletions in a local database.
- Propagates deletions and detects file renames.
- Default actions can be defined in case of synchronization conflicts.
- Integrates with Windows' Task Scheduler to support scheduled synchronizations.
- Supports file and folder filters.
- Can handle long file names and files of any size.
- Supports multiple synchronization rules in a single rules file.
- Deleted or overwritten files can be moved to the recycle bin or to a time-stamped history folder.
- History files can be deleted after a user-defined period.
- Unlimited number of files.
- Can ignore one-hour timestamp differences caused by DST switch for synchronization to FAT file systems.
- Unrestricted freeware.
- No spyware, adware or malware.
- New: Symbolic file and folder links supported.
- Changed: Check for update added on request of users.
- Changed: Getting started information added to the help of SyncFolders.
- Fixed: Resizing the main window could give some flicker effects.
- Fixed: Unexpected error could occur if SyncFolders has no read access to the target folder.
- Fixed: Manually added files to the Start Menu of SyncFolders are deleted during an update or re-install.
Apps similar to SyncFolders 5
Access all your data anytime, anywhere, from any device.
- Free to Try
Synchronize and backup files and folders.
Sync unlimited files between your own devices, or share a folder with friends and family to automatically sync anything.