This means its not exactly Transmission-Qt as released. This project may even disappear when Transmission's own Windows support becomes official.
Transmission is a well known "Fast, Easy, and Free BitTorrent Client", the quote is from their site http://www.transmissionbt.com/ This project follows what we started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from latest upstream release.
- Includes some unreleased (yet) enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.8.2 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with BitRock InstallBuilder 9.0.0.
- Built using gcc 4.9.0; Qt 4.8.6; libevent 2.0.21; curl 7.36.0; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.1g; miniupnp 1.9
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
- Fix spurious stopped announce (similar patch to cfp p2p's on ticket #5092).
- Added SSL support for remote sessions (similar patch to kreed's on ticket #5412).
- Added automatic redirection when remote session's daemon has a modified path.
- Fixed sparse .part file allocation.
- Built with gcc 6.1.0. - Using curl 7.48.0.
- Using OpenSSL 1.0.2h.
- Installer built with InstallBuilder 16.4.0.
Apps similar to Transmission for Windows 3
Tribler is an open source BitTorrent-based p2p client that lets you find and share content like video, audio and pictures.
A remote control client for µTorrent, qBittorrent, rTorrent & Transmission.
Soulseek is a unique ad-free, spyware free, and just plain free file sharing application.