Note: Some malware detectors have flagged one or more versions of this program, while most others have labeled them as safe. We've contacted the developer and are waiting for an answer. At this point, we cannot confirm if this is only a false positive however the developer is generally reputable.
Support for Less, Sass, CoffeeScript and Compass Framework.
Listening files, compile automatically when the file changes, that everything is running in the background without user action.
Support set the compiler options for each file.
Support for the project to create a global configuration, set the same compiler options for the files.
If encountered an error during compilation, koala will pop up the error message.
Runs on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Update autoprefixer to v7.0.1 and clean-css to v4.1.2
- Update uglify-js to v3.0.4 and add an option to use ES6+. (fixes #622)
- Add option to disable auto-compiling files when project is added or reloaded. (fixes #367)
- Add support for resizing the main Koala window. (fixes #187)
- Force the Ruby string encoding to UTF-8 when executing sass and compass.
- Prevent the notification window from getting focused when shown. (fixes #621)