We made PicoTorrent to go back to the basics of what is needed from a BitTorrent client. No ads, carefully selected features, and a native user interface integrating seamlessly with your desktop.
PicoTorrent is a tiny BitTorrent client for Windows. It is written in C++ using Rasterbar-libtorrent and the raw Win32 API.
Simple, native user interface
PicoTorrent is built directly on the Windows APIs which means that it is native looking on all Windows versions. We designed it to be as simple as possible to use, and all torrent controls are hidden in context menus.
- Strong encryption with support for tunneling via I2P, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and HTTP(S)
- Works with both IPv4 and IPv6
- Multi-lingual user interface
- Free, open source, with a great community
With the warm spring weather comes a fresh new release of PicoTorrent straight from the app bakery here in Stockholm 🌞 It's been a while since the last release, so here's a recap of what's new since last time!
The bug fixes
- #1126 - Use a static UUID for single instance checking to better avoid multiple instances - by @SadE54
- #1138 - Fix assigning labels when multiple torrents are selected
- #1141 - The delete key removes the torrent when tracker view has focus