We made PicoTorrent to go back to the basics of what is needed from a BitTorrent client. No ads, carefully selected features, and a native user interface integrating seamlessly with your desktop.
PicoTorrent is a tiny BitTorrent client for Windows. It is written in C++ using Rasterbar-libtorrent and the raw Win32 API.
Simple, native user interface
PicoTorrent is built directly on the Windows APIs which means that it is native looking on all Windows versions. We designed it to be as simple as possible to use, and all torrent controls are hidden in context menus.
- This version of PicoTorrent is rebuilt on top of wxWidgets which is a cross-platform GUI library.
- The peer list view now shows the peer progress in a progress bar.
- The torrent list view now shows the actual size to download for torrents where not all files are selected.
- We have updated Boost, OpenSSL and Rasterbar-libtorrent to newer versions.
- Save configuration to disk when closing the Preferences dialog.
- Use the UI language as a default language (instead of the regional).
- Column sorting and reordering now works as it should.
- Show a warning message if the user enters an invalid regular expression when filtering files.