The clips can be:
- Swiped away to delete them.
- Long clicked to view the whole text.
- Pinned to prevent deleting (Using the 3-dot menu).
How to use
- Accessibility - Double tapping edit fields (other option available under Advanced)
- Xposed - Long pressing the Paste button OR from contextual action bar which appears when you select some text
The clipboard can be moved to show the keyboard, for example adding a space or a new line.
Add and Edit
Adding new clips or editing existing ones.(long click on clip, then either double tap or open the 3-dot menu)
The colors of the clipboard can be easily changed though the app. Or choose one of the predefined themes
Sizes & limits
- The height of the clipboard can be changed (set it to match the keyboard for a better look).
- The limit of how many clips can be stored can also be changed (default is 25).
- The text size in the clipboard can also be changed.
- The number columns in the clipboard can be changed.
- Sort by the time (newest first)
- Sort by state (pinned first/last)
- The app follows the guidelines as close as possible.
- Snackbar for Undo, and floating labels for the text fields will be added soon.
- Access the clipboard in Chrome using the floating circle. (only 5.0+)
- The app will work on 4.0+ (ICS+)
- Blacklisting : Choose the apps that will not be monitored for copied text (ex. Password managers).
- Browser support (Chrome,Firefox and System built-in based browsers)
- Can edit and add clips
- New Icon (thanks to Michael Cook)
- Xiaomi and MIUI disable "Key monitor" option under Advanced
- Keyboard option (Under advanced)
- Now you can change the backup location
- Auto Day/Night theme
- Added Vietnamese and Swedish.