The app transforms your phone or tablet into a convenient remote control for your GoPro—preview shots, start and stop recording, quickly adjust settings and more. Create short clips from your videos, and easily share to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more. And with a GoPro Plus subscription, you can access your photos and videos in the cloud to view and share anytime, anywhere.
Capture the shot
- Get full remote control of all camera functions: adjust settings, start and stop recording, switch modes and more.
- Frame the perfect shot with live preview.
- Add HiLights while recording to mark key moments.
View + Save your favorites
- Check out your shots, and download your favorites.
- View HiLights in your GoPro Camera Roll to quickly find your best shots.
- Browse and delete files on your camera's SD card.
Access +Share with friends
- New Start a free trial to GoPro Plus, and access your media in the cloud using Capture and the GoPro editing app, Quik.
- Pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing.
- Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more.
Update your GoPro
- Easily update your camera for the latest features and optimal performance.
GoPro Hero8 Black is here.
- Get game-changing performance with horizon leveling + presets.
- Make epic edits iwth new filters + stickers, change speed, light and color, and more.
- Get a GoPro vibe iwth the launch theme and a stunning cinematic feel with Cine.
- Get connected and stay connected to your GoPro.
- Connect to your GoPro on Android 10.
- We've fixed many of the issues in past versions, so you can focus on creating.
- • HERO8
- • HERO7
- • Fusion
- • HERO6
- • HERO (2018)
- • HERO5
- • HERO4
- • HERO Session
- • HERO3+
- • HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
- • HERO+