- Top-notch visuals powered by UNIGINE 2 Engine
- Extreme hardware stability testing
- GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Unique SSRTGI (Screen-Space Ray-Traced Global Illumination) dynamic lighting technology
- VR experience (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive)
- Free exploration mode with mini-games
- Over 900 interactive objects
- Global leaderboards integration
- Support for Windows and Linux
A lone professor performs dangerous experiments in an abandoned classroom, day in and day out. Obsessed with inventions and discoveries beyond the wildest dreams, he strives to prove his ideas.
Once you come to this place in the early morning, you would not meet him there. The eerie thing is a loud bang from the laboratory heard a few moments ago. What was that? You have the only chance to cast some light upon this incident by going deeply into the matter of quantum theory: thorough visual inspection of professor's records and instruments will help to lift the veil on the mystery.
Apps similar to Unigine Superposition Benchmark 9
Whether you're gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your device.
Completely awesome cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer's processor and memory.
- Multiple OS
Cinebench is the perfect tool to compare CPU and graphics performance across various systems and platforms (Windows and macOS). Best of all: it's free.