It does what other conventional antivirus cannot do – it can block any new and advanced malware regardless of how they try to evade detection. It even alerts you when risky programs are attempting to run to prevent any accidental installation that potentially can harm your computer. Hence, SecureAge SecureAPlus is the next generation antivirus that truly protects your computer without taking any chance.
The 12 engines that the SecureAPlus Universal AV uses are Emsisoft, Avira, Sophos, McAfee, Microsoft Security Essential, ESET, Bitdefender, AVG, Norman, Quick Heal, Total Defense and Clamwin.
SecureAPlus Freemium comes with a one year free license but users can also join the Referral Program to extend the license and to even earn a free perpetual user license. For more information, please visit the "Referral Program" webpage.
- Update OpenSSL to version 220.127.116.11
- Added command line rule for powershell that the parameter contains net.webclient
- Updated Polish translation.
- Sending log files entries to SecureAge Management Server. After sending, the log files will be moved to Archives folder.
- A file that is most likely false positive is not shown as an infected file, but it is still counted as an infected file. This bug is started from SecureAPlus v4.6.2
- Prevent mouse wheel from modifying combo box value.