It does what other conventional antivirus cannot do – it can block any new and advanced malware regardless of how they try to evade detection. It even alerts you when risky programs are attempting to run to prevent any accidental installation that potentially can harm your computer. Hence, SecureAge SecureAPlus is the next generation antivirus that truly protects your computer without taking any chance.
The 12 engines that the SecureAPlus Universal AV uses are Emsisoft, Avira, Sophos, McAfee, Microsoft Security Essential, ESET, Bitdefender, AVG, Norman, Quick Heal, Total Defense and Clamwin.
SecureAPlus Freemium comes with a one year free license but users can also join the Referral Program to extend the license and to even earn a free perpetual user license. For more information, please visit the "Referral Program" webpage.
- Send troubleshooting information to the server.
- Added script rule: msbuild.exe – .xml
- An option to auto upload service crash dump files.
- In Observation mode, when untrusted script run in interactive mode,
- the user is still get prompted whether to trust the script.
- ClamAV crashed in Windows Vista 64-bit and Windows 2008 Server 64-bit.
- Change “Virus Name” to “Detection”
- Set “Html.Exploit.CVE_2016_7241-1” as false positive for ClamAV.
- Auto adjust Universal AV service speed when filtering hashes, based on cpu usage.
- Do not block command line in Observation mode.
- Sub Menus for Diagnosis: Logs and Support