How to download and install a Microsoft System Center Endpoint update:
- Check whether your version of Windows is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- In the table left, click on the link that will work for your version of Windows.
- Save the file to your Desktop.
- When the file has finished downloading, go to your Desktop and double-click the file dowloaded (it will be called mpam-epX64.exe, mpam-ep.exe or similar).
- Follow the prompts to install the update.
Software similar to system-center-endpoint 6
Avast! is packed with the largest threat-detection network, machine-learning virus protection, easy password management and home network security that won’t slow down your PC.
Free program that protects your computer against pop-ups, slow performance and security threats.
- Windows XP/Vista/7
ClamAV is an open source antivirus solution for Windows operating systems.
More similar downloads