MATLAB combines a desktop environment tuned for iterative analysis and design processes with a programming language that expresses matrix and array mathematics directly. It includes the Live Editor for creating scripts that combine code, output, and formatted text in an executable notebook.
- MATLAB toolboxes are professionally developed, rigorously tested, and fully documented.
With Interactive Apps
- MATLAB apps let you see how different algorithms work with your data. Iterate until you’ve got the results you want, then automatically generate a MATLAB program to reproduce or automate your work.
And the Ability to Scale
- Scale your analyses to run on clusters, GPUs, and clouds with only minor code changes. There’s no need to rewrite your code or learn big data programming and out-of-memory techniques.
Deploy to Enterprise Applications
- MATLAB code is production ready, so you can go directly to your cloud and enterprise systems, and integrate with data sources and business systems.
Run on Embedded Devices
- Automatically convert MATLAB algorithms to C/C++, HDL, and CUDA code to run on your embedded processor or FPGA/ASIC.
Integrate with Model-Based Design
- MATLAB works with Simulink to support Model-Based Design, which is used for multidomain simulation, automatic code generation, and test and verification of embedded systems.
Explore MATLAB Solutions for:
- Data Analytics
- Wireless Communications
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Signal Processing
- Quantitative Finance and Risk Management
- Control Systems
- Use the MATLAB Live Editor to create MATLAB scripts and functions that combine code, output, and formatted text in an executable notebook.
- NEW Live Editor on iOS: Create, edit, and run live scripts in MATLAB Mobile from an iPhone or iPad (2020b)
- NEW Live Editor: Use a live script hyperlink to open another live script (R2020b)
- Exporting to Standard Formats: Save live scripts and functions individually or in batch to PDF, Microsoft Word, HTML, and LaTeX (R2019a, R2020b)
- Live Tasks: Use Live Editor tasks to explore parameters, see results, and automatically generate code (R2019b, R2020a)
- Run Tests in Live Editor: Run tests directly from the Live Editor Toolstrip (R2020a)
- Hiding Code: Hide code when sharing and exporting live scripts (R2019a)
Software similar to MATLAB 7
Software for developers and system administrators for software development, testing and deployment.
- Free to Try
Android Studio provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device.
Python is a remarkably powerful dynamic programming language that is used in a wide variety of application domains. Python is often compared to Tcl, Perl, Ruby, Scheme or Java.