BlueGriffon has a long list of famous ancestors and proudly inherits from all of them: Netscape, Mozilla Composer and Nvu. It is powered by Gecko, the same rendering engine you can find at the heart of Firefox, and is filled with tons of powerful features.
- Native standalone Windows, MacOS X and Linux app
- Black and Light themes
- HTML 4
- XHTML 1.0
- XHTML 1.1
- html 5 (html) including audio, video and forms
- html 5 (xml) including audio, video and forms
- copy/paste between all flavors of html
- Responsive Design
- supported supported
- CSS 3 including 2D and 3D Transformations, Transitions, Shadows, Columns, Font Features and more
- CSS Variables
- CSS Grids
- Internationalization Tag Set (ITS) 2.0
- WAI-ARIA 1.1
- DPUB-ARIA 1.0
- Opquast® Accessibility First Step
- Wysiwyg Authoring
- Editable source view
- Editable @media print view
- Dual View (Source + Wysiwyg in sync)
- User Interface in 20 languages
- Modifyable menu and button keyboard shortcuts
- Style Properties panel
- DOM Explorer panel
- Script Editor panel
- Stylesheets Manager panel
- Table of Contents with one-click update
- Markdown support
- FontSquirrel font manager
- Google Fonts font manager
Software similar to BlueGriffon 8
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages.
- Free to Try
Next-generation web design application to help you easily create professional looking web sites in minutes.
Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and applications.
- Free to Try
Here comes a powerful web design system that’s easy to handle.
More similar downloads