With Clipboard Master, you can copy, paste, collect, organize and store not only text, but images, files and folders as well. It works in all Windows programs. This means that you can copy text, images, files and folders from any Windows program and paste them into any Windows program. Clipboard Master stores up to 10,000 entries.
Copy content from any Windows program
- You can copy, collect, organize and store text and images (also multiple) from any Windows program.
- The previous copies - contrary to the internal Windows copy and paste function - are retained: for example, you can copy multiple sentences from a document and later paste the individual sentences into another program.
- As Clipboard Master can store multiple copies, Clipboard Master also gives you the option of organizing the collected copies into separate clipboards. For example, you can create an archive of frequently needed text templates. An archive of frequently needed code templates can also be very useful for programmers.
- Clipboard Master stores multiple entries from the Windows clipboard in its own list. You can also paste multiple entries that you have previously copied to the Windows clipboard at once.
Paste content into any Windows program
- With Clipboard Master, you can paste text and images (also multiple) into any Windows program.
- Using the Clipboard Master multi-clipboard, not only can you paste the last copy, you can also use the previous copies. You can paste a single entry from your copies, paste entries in any order or also paste multiple entries at once.
- As Clipboard Master supports nearly all Windows program, you can automatically fill out forms with the multi-clipboard or distribute collected text throughout Excel table cells.
- Clipboard Master comes with many frequently needed text templates for letters and email.
- Improved editing items
- fixed little issues
- Done modifications for newer Google Chrome
- Made adaptions to high contrast themes
- Copied FTP files are now displayed as such in Clipboard Master, and can be pasted via Clipboard Master
- Minor improvements
- Fixed problems with the ~ key
- Sometimes keyboard input was blocked
- Autotext: sometimes a typed character was deleted
- Fixed minor problems