ClipboardFusion uses the same installer for both the Free and the Pro version. If you don't enter a license key during the installation, you'll get an automatic 30-day trial of the Pro features.
After the 30-day trial is up, ClipboardFusion will automatically revert to the Free version. If you'd prefer to revert ClipboardFusion to the Free version before the end of the trial, please follow these steps:
- Open the ClipboardFusion Settings window
- Click the License Key tab
- Click the "Change to Free Version"
- Click Apply
After performing the steps above, ClipboardFusion will revert to the Free version, with the Pro features disabled. After reverting to the Free version, you'll no longer receive message box prompts to upgrade to the Pro version.
With ClipboardFusion, you can scrub your clipboard text in a variety of ways. Sometimes you need to transfer content between applications, and don't want to take all the extra formatting along with it. ClipboardFusion can help you with that.
You can set ClipboardFusion to scrub all copied text, only double-copied text (press Ctrl + C twice) or you can scrub text manually with the HotKey or context menu.
There are a few different options relating to how your text is scrubbed:
- Formatting will be removed
- Whitespace at the beginning or end can be removed
- HTML tags can be removed
You also have the option to play a sound, or show a notification balloon when text has been scrubbed, just to let you know that ClipboardFusion is doing its job.
With ClipboardFusion, you can search and replace text strings in your clipboard text. You could replace all " characters with the HTML equivalent, ". You could even replace all instances of New York with London, the power is yours.
If you need more power than just a search and replace, check out the Macros for an unlimited ability to manipulate your clipboard text.
Nearly every feature in ClipboardFusion can be fully automated. However, if you like more control over your clipboard you can assign HotKeys to perform all the actions of ClipboardFusion manually.
Here are some of the HotKeys that you can use:
- Scrub clipboard text now
- Toggle text auto-scrubbing mode on/off
- Toggle text replace on/off
- Toggle Macros on/off
- Toggle Clipboard Syncing on/off
- Toggle Clipboard Syncing auto-save on/off
- Save current clipboard text to your Binary Fortress Account
- Assign a HotKey to each Macro
- Assign a HotKey to each Pinned Item from your Binary Fortress Account account
You can configure these HotKeys to use any key combination that works best for you, you have complete control.
- Change: Added the ability to assign hotkeys for pasting History items 1-9
- Change: Clipboard syncing improvements
- Change: General UI Improvements
- Change: You can now search your Recent and Pinned Clipboard Items
- Change: Increased the number of viewable Recent and Pinned Clipboard Items from 50 to 75
- Change: You can now preview colours by hovering over them in the Clipboard History
- Fix: Resolved an issue where the image preview overlapped the tray menu
- Fix: The ClipboardFusion Online login will no longer be off the screen at high DPI settings
- Fix: The copy button on the Macros tab in the Settings Window will now work
- Fix: HTML colours that start with a '#' will now be detected
- Fix: The "Show a message when clearing the Clipboard History" option will now work correctly