The collection of powerful, nondestructive color adjustments in Pixelmator Pro lets you edit the colors in your photos in any way you want. And with full support for RAW photos, a collection of stunning adjustment presets, and incredible retouching tools, it couldn’t be easier to turn good-looking photos spectacular.
Pixelmator Pro 2.0 is the biggest update to Pixelmator Pro yet. It features an all-new, more intuitive design, support for the new Macs powered by the incredible M1 chip, full compatibility with macOS Big Sur, and a whole lot more. And best of all, it’s completely free to all existing Pixelmator Pro users.
Edit the colors in your photos in any way you want.
In Pixelmator Pro, you’ll find everything from essential color adjustments like brightness, contrast, and exposure to advanced tools like multi-channel curves and wheel-based color balance.
Enhance photos automagically.
Many of the most important adjustments can be applied automatically, using a machine learning algorithm trained on 20 million photos.
Perfect every detail.
Magically remove unwanted objects, clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and do much more. All by using simple brushstrokes to retouch just the areas you want. So all your shots look picture-perfect.
Effortless RAW editing.
Pixelmator Pro supports RAW photos from over 600 of the most popular digital cameras. What’s more, you can add RAW photos as RAW layers and edit directly without having to convert or preprocess them.
Draw and illustrate with a full collection of vector tools.
Pixelmator Pro also comes with a full set of vector tools for creating resolution-independent designs. It includes easily-customizable smart shapes, a large collection of pre-designed shapes, and support for the SVG vector file format.
Vector shapes are resolution-independent, so curves always look smooth and edges always stay sharp, no matter how much you resize each shape or even entire vector designs.
The SVG vector file format is supported in Pixelmator Pro, so you can open SVG files, edit their shapes and paths, and export while keeping all their vector data.
With a collection of pre-made Smart Shapes, you can quickly add star and various polygon shapes, arrows, speech bubbles, and other shapes to your compositions, then customize them in any way you want.
- LUT Support
- With full support for LUTs, you can now edit the colors of images using color presets created in other apps.
- Use the new Custom LUT color adjustment to apply LUTs to images. Simply drag a supported LUT file onto the Color Adjustments pane to import it!
- Using machine learning, Pixelmator Pro can intelligently convert LUT files into color adjustments, so you can fine-tune the LUTs you import.
- Export adjustments as LUTs to use in other compatible graphics, video, and even 3D apps.
- Quickly export presets as LUTs – simply Control-click a preset and choose Export as LUT.
- See a live preview of each LUT directly in your image as you hover over LUTs in your collection.
- Convert LUTs into Adjustments
- Intelligently convert LUTs into color adjustments using machine learning magic.
- Export Adjustments as LUTs
- Export LUTs from Pixelmator Pro to apply the same color changes in other apps, such as Final Cut Pro.
- Built-In LUT Collection
- A set of 48 LUTs in 5 different collections created by the Pixelmator Team is included with this update.
- Full, native support for the Apple M1 chip
- As a Universal app, Pixelmator Pro runs natively on both M1-powere and Intel-based Macs
- Built for the Retina display
- Touch Bar support
- Photos extension with entire, full-featured Pixelmator Pro app
- Sidecar and Apple Pencil support
- Open Portrait photos with masks
- SF Symbols support
- Support for macOS continuity features like Handoff, Universal Clipboard, and AirDrop
- Full support for the Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad, including gestures and Force Touch
- Default macOS menus and shortcuts and over 190 keyboard shortcuts in total
- Full Screen mode
- Split View
- Use your FaceTime camera to add pictures to your compositions
- 9 Automator actions – Auto White Balance Images, Auto Enhance Images, Apply Color Adjustments to Images, Apply Effects to Images, Change Type of Images, Denoise Images, Increase Resolution of Images, Scale Images, and Trim Images
- Extensive AppleScript support with over 60 dedicated scripting commands
- Spotlight support
- Quick Look support
- Import images from your camera or scanner with Image Capture
- Drag and drop support
- Extensive online user guide with in-app live search
- The Pixelmator Pro Photo Browser offers quick and easy access to your Photos library
- Apple Fonts and Apple Colors windows
- Share images using the native Share interface to Mail, Messages, AirDrop, Notes, and Photos
- Pixelmator Pro requires macOS 10.14 Mojave or later and works especially well on the new M1-powered Macs.
Software similar to Pixelmator Pro 4
Image and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows.
GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. A freely distributed photo retouching, image composition and image authoring program.
Faster, smoother and more powerful than ever, Affinity Photo continues to push the boundaries for professional photo editing software.
More similar downloads