LinSSID may be installed either by downloading source or binary from this site, or if you're using Debian/Ubuntu or one of its brethren, adding a ppa to your software sources and then installing it with your favorite application manager.
- Table of locally receivable attach points
- Many columns of different information
- Sortable and movable columns
- Adjustable speed, real-time update
- Graphs of signal strength by channel and over time
- AP bandwidth displayed.
- Works on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz channels