Blow Up keeps photos crystal clear during enlargement. Especially in large prints hung on a wall, the difference between Blow Up and Photoshop is astounding. . Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- We have curated a list of 3 alternatives to Blow Up you can check out.
- Blow Up has been downloaded 1,889 times so far.
- Blow Up is available for multiple platforms (Windows/macOS).
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about Blow Up
In Blow Up 3 we found ways to make edges even sharper without introducing computery artifacts. The images below show the difference between Blow Up 3 and traditional bicubic enlargement used by Photoshop and other image editors.
Lightroom Support Read more.
You may also be interested in...
Image and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows.
Photoshop CS2 pushes the envelope with powerful features and simplified workflows that provide photographers and creative professionals the freedom to deliver stunning images.
A full-featured digital photo organizing and web publishing platform.
- Windows XP/Vista/7