Emu Loader is a GUI (Graphical User Interface) for the following arcade emulators: MAME, Supermodel - Sega Model 3, Daphne, Demul, HBMAME, DICE, Sega Model 2, and ZiNc. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. This file has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- We have curated a list of 3 alternatives to Emu Loader you can check out.
- Emu Loader has been downloaded 4,090 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about Emu Loader
- Support MAME, MAME Plus!, UME, WolfMAME, HqMAME, SDLMAME/SDMUME emulators (other MAME variants might work)
- Support for a second MAME emulator so you can choose between two MAME builds when running games (AlterMAME)
- Support for MAME software list games (non-arcade): consoles and computer games (MAME v0.162 or newer required)
- ROMs validation system (audit), except for Daphne emulator and the emulator selected in AlterMAME
- Support MAMu_ icons. Awesome custom game icons made my MAMu_ (unzipped or zipped)
- View game preview images: title snapshot, game snapshot, marquee, flyer, cabinet, control panel, control panel layout, PCB, in-game artwork
- Unzipped and zipped images support (.png and .jpg formats)
- Up to 10 images per category
- Image preview layout mode. View up to three images at the same time. Layouts can be customized
- Six games list view modes to choose from, including grouped view (parent+clones tree) and cool thumbnails view
- Customize columns for details and grouped view modes. Hide columns, change width and their position
- Sort games by 2 columns in standard view mode (details); hold Ctrl key and click on the second column
- Watch game video previews using your favorite media player. My favorite app is Media Player Classic Home Cinema
- Support for catver.ini, nplayers.ini, languages.ini, AntoPISA's category.ini, version.ini, catver.ini
- Support for AntoPISA's mess.ini to filter out non-arcade MAME machines (available in renameSET pack or version.ini pack)
- Advanced games filters, including a search bar for quick seaches
- Customizable filters tool bar. Hide buttons or use a small tool bar
- MAME Machines Side Panel to list all MAME machines with software list games, filter games by machine (Machine tool bar button)
- Minimum screen resolution supported: 640x480 (some features still require a 1024x768 resolution)
- Support several .dat files for MAME: Mameinfo, Arcade History, MAME Score, MAME Action Replay, MESSInfo
- Browse games list with arcade controllers: X-Arcade, HotRod SE, SlikStik, Detonator II
- Favorites lists. Create a list of your favorite games. You can create as many favorites profiles as you wish
- Delete/copy/move your game files directly within the frontend (includes a fancy progress dialog)
- Partial support for older MAME builds. Mininum version is MAME 0.37 beta 15 (0.51); DOS MAME is not supported
- Create custom game settings
- Support to run multi-slot arcade machines with Neo-Geo MVS, Sega Mega-Tech System, ST-V (MAME v0.154 minimum required)
- Frontend settings are stored in .ini files. Windows registry is never used
- View game info from the internet using ProgettoEMMA website
- Partial support for MAME / HBMAME merged sets
- Detection of bad .zip files (using ZipForge library)
- Support ROMs in 7-Zip format (.7z). MAME, HBMAME and Demul emulators only. File 7z.dll required (included in full package)
What's New: Read more.
You may also be interested in...
MAMEUI64 is the x64 GUI version of MAME on the Windows platform.
Multiple arcade machine emulator.
ConEmu-Maximus5 is a Windows console emulator with tabs, which presents multiple consoles and simple GUI applications as one customizable GUI window with various features.