The JMC25x/JMC26x is a single-chip PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller. OS: Windows XP/Vista/7. Category: Networking.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. If the download does not begin automatically, click here
- This driver is available for multiple platforms/operating systems.
- This driver has been downloaded 62,033 times so far
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about this driver
The JMC25x/JMC26x is a single-chip PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller. The Ethernet function is compliant to IEEE 802.3 Media Access Controller, and IEEE 802.3u 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/ 10BASE-T. The MAC supports IPV4, IPV6, TCP, UDP checksum, segmentation task-offload, priority encoding and IEEE802.1Q VLAN features. It also supports Receive Side Scaling (RSS) to balance the loading for multiple CPUs. The Ethernet function supports remote wakeup (including AMD Magic Packet? and Microsoft? Wake-up frame) in both ACPI and APM (Advanced Power Management).
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Spec. Revision 1.1
- Integrated one-lane 2.5GHz PCI Express PHY
- Support multi-entry MSI and multi-vector MSI-X.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, and IEEE 802.3ab
- Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps transceiver
- Support Auto Negotiation
- Support Wake-on-LAN
- Support Microsoft? NDIS 5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, IP, TCP, UDP)
- Support Microsoft? NDIS 5, NDIS6 Transmit Segmentation Task-offload (Large/Giant send)
- Support Receive Side Scaling (RSS)
- Support IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding
- Support IEEE 802.1Q VLAN insertion and removal
- Support jumbo frame
- Integrated switching regulator, and single 3.3V power source
- External 25MHz crystal
- 64-pin LQFP package
- Pin-to-pin compatible to JMC26x/JMC25x