Do NOT upgrade firmware on any D-Link product over a wireless connection. Failure of the device may result. Use only hard-wired network connections.
- WDS can't connect when user disabled SSID Broadcast.
- Change Radius Secret size from 32 to 64.
- Revised the Community Public/Private "Stream" to "String".
- Grouping Help links wrong to DCHP.
- If SSID set "\" , web page will error.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems:
- October 6, 2008
- Windows (all)
- 1.5 MB