- Color Copying
- Color Printing
- Color Scanning
- UNSPSC Code
- Adjustable 2.4 inch (60 mm) Color LCD display
- Energy Star
- Power Supply
- 32 Watt Universal Power Supply (100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz)
- Average Power in Standby with Power Saver On
- 8 watts
- Average Power in Standby with Power Saver Off
- 12 watts
- Average Power While Plugged in and Turned Off
- 0.5 watts
This package provides printing solution for your multi-function Lexmark printer on Mac OS X 10.7.x.
The following components will be installed on your Mac:
- CUPS printer driver
- ICA scanner driver (for use with Apple's Image Capture application)
The package also includes a Lexmark Setup Assistant, a wizard-type interface to help configure your new Lexmark printer.
To connect your printer over the network, download the Wireless Setup Assistant utility to configure the network settings of your wireless-capable printer.
Download the file. Double-click on the file to mount as a disk image. Open the disk image. Double-click the installer icon to begin installation. Follow the instructions on screen to complete installation.
- October 24, 2011
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 10,909 downloads
- 99.3 MB