Amazon Prime Day is scheduled to kick off tomorrow with the promise of offering more deals than Black Friday. The one-day shopping event open to Prime members only will feature deals on a number of items across multiple categories in celebration of the company’s 20th anniversary.
The e-commerce giant has published a preview of what’s to come tomorrow which has been republished below.
- Fire TV Stick, fastest selling Amazon device of all time, $15 off
- Kindle, $30 off
- Fire HD 7, $60 off
- Fire HD 7 Kids Edition, $60 off
- 32-inch LED TV, $75
- 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $115
- Brand-name 32-inch Smart HDTV, under $200
- 50-inch 4K TV bundle, under $1000
- Bose headphones at the lowest price ever on Amazon
- Chromebook laptop, only $199
- Over 50% off two Nikon COOLPIX cameras
- Highly rated binoculars, under $120
- Two security camera-kits, $279.99
- K'NEX 2-in-1 Ferris Wheel Building Set (Amazon Exclusive), $35.99
- K'NEX Crossfire Chaos Roller Coaster Building Set (Amazon Exclusive), $23.99
- Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure (Amazon Exclusive), $9.99
- iRobot Roomba Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot, under $300
- Husqvarna mower, under $300
- 40 lightning deals on DVDs up to 75% off
- Up to 50% off any of the Harry Potter books
- Save more than 70% on the Divergent Series Complete Box Set of books
- Save up to 70% on select kitchen products from top brands like Cuisinart, KitchenAid, Foodsaver and Thermos
- Save up to 50% on select tools for the DIY auto enthusiast
- Connected Car and Scan Tool products starting at 60% off
- Road-trip-ready automotive products starting at 50% off
- Save more than 50% on Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain
- 30% off select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches & more
- 60% off Amazon Elements Baby Wipes with code ELEMENTS60
- Free luxury beauty sample box with $50 purchase of luxury beauty products, with promo code LUXSAMPLES
- Buy an Amazon.com Gift Card multipack, get $10 in Amazon.com promotional credit
- Get 25% bonus Amazon Coins when you buy 5,000 or 10,000 Amazon Coins
Amazon said this is just a sampling of some of the deals that will be offered tomorrow. All deals are available to new and existing Prime customers, we’re told. Even newcomers that sign up for a free 30-day trial can get in on the action.
In addition to the deals, there’s also a photo contest with a $10,000 prize and the chance to win $2,000 by taking a quiz.
In related news, big-box retailer Walmart is planning to challenge Amazon with an online sales event of its own spanning the entire week. Using the opportunity to take a jab at Amazon, the world's largest retailer says the idea of charging $100 to get access to a sale just "doesn't add up" for them. Amazon fired back, pointing out that Walmart's decision to offer discounts online but not in its stores "doesn't add up" for them.
Either way, it's a win-win for shoppers.